Top 5 Free JSON Viewers
1. JSON Visualization – Simple, powerful, awesome JSON viewer by Chris Nielsen. You paste JSON format in the input box and press render in the sidebar. The results are displayed in a table with expand and collapse functionality.
2. Online JSON Viewer – another powerful JSON viewer that lets you paste JSON in the text tab and then look at the tree structure in the viewer tab. I wish it allowed you to expand the whole tree at once time, but the text tab has features like remove whitespace and loading JSON data via URL.
3. JSON2HTML – Takes you JSON code and spits out an HMTL table, all expanded. Fast and simple, plus it’s open source and you can get the code from github.
4. JSON Parser Online – Let’s you analyze your JSON string as you type featuring tree view and syntax highlighting. Processing is done locally and it has both string parse and JS eval format.
5. Online JSON Tree Viewer Tool – Like the four mentioned above, this is another free JSON tree viewer, you can upload a JSON file or just paste the JSON code and it gives you a tree of your data that you can expand and collapse.
Which one do you like the best?